1 (15 oz.) can (or jar) pizza sauce
4 oz. cheddar cheese (grated)
4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
2 tubes Pillsbury Big Country biscuits
4 oz. cheddar cheese (grated)
4 oz. Mozzarella cheese, grated
2 tubes Pillsbury Big Country biscuits
TOPPINGS (chopped finely) :
Onions
Green peppers
Olives
Pepperoni
Italian sausage
Hamburger
Onions
Green peppers
Olives
Pepperoni
Italian sausage
Hamburger
Lightly grease 9x13 loaf cake pan. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pull apart biscuits; cut biscuits into quarters. Place in loaf cake pan. Place meat on top of biscuits. Pour pizza sauce over meat; put on toppings. Sprinkle cheese on top.Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Pull apart pieces with fork.
RATING: 4/5 I liked it. Pretty easy to make. I didn't measure anything just kind of threw it together. I put it into the bundt and the edges were crispy, but that was still yummy. I would say you could do it in a 9 x 13. I think I will make it again.
RATING: 4/5 I liked it. Pretty easy to make. I didn't measure anything just kind of threw it together. I put it into the bundt and the edges were crispy, but that was still yummy. I would say you could do it in a 9 x 13. I think I will make it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment