Ingredients
1 teriyaki-flavored rotisserie chicken
1/4 cup red pepper, diced small
1/4 cup water chestnuts, diced small
1/4 cup bamboo shoots, diced small*
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic - minced
8-12 lettuce leaves, depending on size*
1/4 cup red pepper, diced small
1/4 cup water chestnuts, diced small
1/4 cup bamboo shoots, diced small*
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic - minced
8-12 lettuce leaves, depending on size*
- Remove meat only from rotisserie chicken and dice small. This should give you about 2 cups of diced chicken.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and remaining ingredients.
- Cook until heated through -- about 5 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce leaves for wrapping.
Okay so, with some changes these were really good.
1--Used a Costco rotisserie chicken for 4 adults and it made enough....
2--I used a whole red pepper, a whole can of water chestnuts, no bamboo shoots and no onion. I did add a little green pepper for color.
For the seasoning, I didn't really measure and that was my bad but it turned out good, just taste and add until it tastes good.
I added, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger, sugar and some water. Next time I would also use cornstarch to thicken the sauce up.
I used iceburg lettuce and it kind of broke apart. I used green leaf and it was only slightly better....I have seen that you should use butter lettuce, whatever that is!
Loved it though! 5 stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment