10/12/12

Baked Apple Cinnamon Spice Chips

So, of course you know where the recipe comes from.... Pinterest. I liked that you only make as many as you want - 1 - 2 apples worth. Put the seasonings on, and bake. For a long time in a low over. 200' for 3 hours.  When I brought they out, they were still a bit flimsy.  But they hardened after a time.  They were good, but even after an hour began to soften again.  They are crispy little apple chips. (I left he nutmeg out) fun little treat every once in a while, but I couldn't eat them weekly.



 http://www.thesilverpen.com/2012/02/17/fridays-fixins-baked-apple-cinnamon-spice-chips/


 
Just had to include a picture of my pomegrate seeds.  Picture is yucky - these were the fresh, red, pretty seeds.  Cooked them for about 3 hours, and got a couple of cups of juice.  Not enough  to do a whole recipe of jam, which I love.  Hum.. now what to do with them.  Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment