7/7/11

Crock Pot Kalua Pork Review

Made this tonight, you can find the recipe here.

It takes 16 hours in the crockpot. I haven't been able to remember to stick it in the night before. I finally remembered. It was really simple to make. It was really good. I put it over rice, and spooned some of the juice over it. It was kind of dry - so we poured some terriyaki sauce over it. On a scale of 1 - 10 it was about 6 - 6.5. It was good, I think we will make it again however, I am not sure it needs 16 hours to cook. I think I would cook it for just the typical 6 - 8 hours. It might keep the moisture in a bit. It smelled great cooking, and had a good taste. Just need to figure out a sauce or something to put with it and the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment