Tonight I tried making the Single Serving Cookie Dough recipe that K posted a while ago. First off, super easy. Took me less than 4 minutes to make. Worked best cause my butter was soft, that might have some say on how fast it goes. Over all though, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes tops. Taste...it tastes pretty good! I honestly used just a few drops of milk (NOT the entire tablespoon that it says you might use. So beware). Mine kinda tasted a bit buttery, so I might try cutting back just a tiny bit on the butter? Maybe like 1 1/4 T. instead of 1 1/2 T? Just a thought. Overall though, it is pretty darn good! It doesn't make a ton (obviously, a single serving isn't a ton) but it makes enough to make a good snacks worth. Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5. Thanks for the find K!
7/25/11
Review of Single Serving Cookie Dough
Tonight I tried making the Single Serving Cookie Dough recipe that K posted a while ago. First off, super easy. Took me less than 4 minutes to make. Worked best cause my butter was soft, that might have some say on how fast it goes. Over all though, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes tops. Taste...it tastes pretty good! I honestly used just a few drops of milk (NOT the entire tablespoon that it says you might use. So beware). Mine kinda tasted a bit buttery, so I might try cutting back just a tiny bit on the butter? Maybe like 1 1/4 T. instead of 1 1/2 T? Just a thought. Overall though, it is pretty darn good! It doesn't make a ton (obviously, a single serving isn't a ton) but it makes enough to make a good snacks worth. Overall rating: 4.5 out of 5. Thanks for the find K!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment